Saturday, July 18, 2009

Single Color Matches

The first time (link and post deleted by copyright owner request) I have posted a female fighting with a color theme - in that case, red - I thought it was somewhat cranky. But, later, I have found a whole Yahoo Group dedicated to women wrestling using red suits! Could you guess the existence of devotees of such a narrow fetish?

Just in case they are amongst the Blog readers, I have three fights - the longest a pro bout from Japan, where the fighters sport red suits and bikinis. And the fights are not that bad too!

.
.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry but this isn't about this particular topic of same color suits.

    I'm posting this here because I see no other way to contact the owner of this great blog .

    Since this gets so much traffic from experienced fans that go way back, I thought this would be a great place to get a few pics from a match identified .

    If there is any way to do this . could you post here how to go about it >? I have four pics from a match I would love to see / buy/ rent. etc. I'd bet someone here could help me out with an identification . I didn't get them from a wrestling site so the posters of the pics couldn't help me.

    Thanks ... Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, send your photos to astrogalo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete