Monday, December 19, 2016

Sexy, Very Sexy Japanese Battle

This is certainly one of the best ring wrestling matches I have ever seen from a Japanese source.  Or maybe of any country in this sub-genre. Although we usually find gorgeous fighters in far east productions, these two are voluptuous, full of curves and flesh in the right places. The breasts in particular seem to be ready to take off to the roof! By the way, they are used to some challenges in a Napali style of fight. 


As the post title suggests, it is a Battle Japan production; however, with my "powerful" mastering of Japanese, I have no clue about the title.

Note: if you are interested in buying this quite entertaining video (or maybe others in the same genre), it can be found at the Akibacom online shop (English version).
.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with you. Very sexy Japanese match. Full bodied girls, tight, small shiny thongs, wow, fun match. I've seen some high cut suits in other Japanese matches but not nearly enough. Too many matches with boring suits for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good remark I had forgotten to mention: the tiny shiny thongs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to have seen to 1960's and 1970's pro ladies in this attire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It might have changed the world!!!
      (well, at least my world...)

      Delete